Affording an Exceptional Education
Peninsula Heritage School demonstrates a strong commitment to providing need-based financial aid to families. We believe that every child deserves access to an exceptional education regardless of the family's ability to pay and we highly value having a student body from a wide range of socio-economic backgrounds.
Our Financial Aid program exists to help ensure that any admitted student with demonstrated need will have the opportunity to attend Peninsula Heritage School. With that being said, many times our financial aid funds are exhausted and we are unable to provide the assistance needed for families.
Financial Aid applications are available through the F.A.S.T. Program. Click on the link below to access our Financial Aid application.
- Who qualifies for Financial Aid?
- Does applying for Financial Aid influence the admission decision?
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- Is Financial Aid automatically renewed each year?
- What is the deadline for applying for Financial Aid?
- I do my taxes close to the April 15 deadline. How will this affect my Financial Aid application?
- When will I be notified of my award?
- What payment plans are available?